Prices, packages and conditions
The half-board consists of a large breakfast buffet with tea and cereal corner. Every sunday we have a Prosecco- breakfast. In the evening we offer you a variegated buffet with different salads, cold starters and soups followed by our exquisite FleurAlp menu
|Prices 2019|| |
|Small double room (*)(***) [Foto]||€ 59,00||€ 52,00||€ 54,00|
|Double room (*)(***) [Foto]||€ 75,00||€ 57,00||€ 65,00|
|Large double room (*)(***) [Foto]||€ 81,00||€ 64,00||€ 72,00|
|Juniorsuite FleurAlp (***)(****) [Foto]||€ 86,00||€ 69,00||€ 78,00|
|Prices 2020|| |
Feel the spring
|Small double room (*)(***) [Foto]||€ 55,00||€ 51,00||€ 59,00||€ 62,00||€ 52,00||€ 54,00|
|Double room (*)(***) [Foto]||€ 59,00||€ 62,00||€ 75,00||€ 81,00||€ 58,00||€ 66,00|
|Large double room (*)(***) [Foto]||€ 73,00||€ 70,00||€ 82,00||€ 90,00||€ 65,00||€ 74,00|
|Juniorsuite FleurAlp (***)(****) [Foto]||€ 79,00||€ 80,00||€ 88,00||€ 95,00||€ 70,00||€ 80,00|
* balcony, en-suite bathroom with shower/toilet
** in this period only bed & breakfast
*** laminate floor
**** sun terrace, bathroom whit shower/toilet
Persons aged 14 years and over from 1.1.2014 will have to pay a tourist tax of €1,50 per person per night. This fee is not included in the total price of your stay, it is only payable on departure.
All rooms are provided with hair-dryer, make-up mirror, TV with LCD display, direct election telephone and safe. Bathrobes are at your disposal by way of loan; we calculate € 10,00 per bathrobe. Also thongs are available.
Payment facilities: cash (max €.2.999,99), credit card (Visa, Eurocard, MasterCard) . For foreign exchange rates the exchange rates of the Raiffeisenkasse Tirol are valid. Because of too high handling charges, we ask our honorable guests to pay the drinks and extras in cash, thank you! For further information we are at your disposal.
- At the day of arrival, the rooms are ready for occupancy as of 2.30 pm. At the day of departure, the rooms have to be left till 10.30 am.
- The prices are per person per day, at a sojourn of at least 4 days. If you stay less than 4 days, we calculate a supplementary sum of 10%
- The value added tax and visitor's tax are included in the prices.
- In the case of cancellation, we ask you to inform us in time.
- For a non-consumed dinner we deduct € 10,00 in case of an early announcement.
- There is no dinner served on Sunday evenings because of our day of rest. But it is possible to recommend you some good restaurants and pizzerias within spitting distance.
- In case of cancellation please contact us soon enough. A free cancellation is only possible up until two weeks before the date of arrival. If you didn't purchase any cancellation insurance, the following charges are applied in case of non-arrival: • up until one week before the previously planned arrival, we charge 70% of the agreed rate • as of one week before the previously planned arrival, we charge 100% of the agreed rate Therefore, we recommend purchasing a cancellation insurance for your holidays. If you wish to receive further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Dogs: Dogs are allowed in the Hotel FleurAlp, but only if they are announced previously. However, they have to be good and clean. The dogs aren't allowed at breakfast or dinner and the sauna area. Thank you for your understanding. For your dog there will be charged 10,00€ per day (no dog food included).
- If you booked your stay just with breakfast and nevertheless wish to have dinner in the hotel one day, there will be charged € 25,00 per person.
- We ask for your understanding that smoking is not permitted in the hotel rooms.
- The same applies to smoking near the tables during breakfast or dinner on the hotel terrace.
Special weeks 2019
Autunn in your heart
05. October - 02. November:
Salutation-aperitif, gastronomic specialities of South tyrol, Prosecco- breakfast every sunday, 1 x appetizer buffet, and bus card for Merano and surroundings.
Stay 8 nights, pay 7: If you book a stay for seven nights, the eight night is free. (From 12.th October)
|Small double room||€ 400,00|
|Double room||€ 459,00|
|Large Double room||€ 509,00|
|Juniorsuite FleurAlp||€ 550,00|
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Special weeks 2020
02. Januar - 06. Januar 2020: (in this period only bed & breakfast)
|Small double room||€ 210,00|
|Double room||€ 230,00|
|Large Double room||€ 266,00|
|Juniorsuite FleurAlp||€ 300,00|
Feel the Spring
02. April -25 . April :
Welcome-aperitif, South-tyrolean delicacies, Prosecco- breakfast every sunday and a welcome-bottle of sparkling wine served to your room!
|Small double room||€ 355,00|
|Double room||€ 411,00|
|Large Double room||€ 460,00|
|Juniorsuite FleurAlp||€ 530,00|
Feel the Spring Active
25. April - 13. Juny :
Salutation-aperitif, Italian delicacies, Prosecco- breakfast every sunday and farewell gift.
|Small double room||€ 399,00|
|Double room||€ 490,00|
|Large Double room||€ 535,00|
|Juniorsuite FleurAlp||€ 570,00|
Sommer - Highlights
13. Juny - 01. August :
Salutation-aperitif, noodle-delicacies, Prosecco- breakfast every sunday and once a week nice barbecue dinner on our summer-terrace
|Small double room||€ 420,00|
|Double room||€ 480,00|
|Large Double room||€ 525,00|
|Juniorsuite FleurAlp||€ 565,00|
Autunn in your heart
10. October - 01. November:
Salutation-aperitif, gastronomic specialities of South tyrol, Prosecco- breakfast every sunday, 1 x appetizer buffet and bus card for Merano and surroundings.
Stay 8 nights, pay 7: If you book a stay for seven nights, the eight night is free. (From 17.th October)
|Small double room||€ 400,00|
|Double room||€ 465,00|
|Large Double room||€ 515,00|
|Juniorsuite FleurAlp||€ 555,00|
The following services :are contained in each offer: The prices include half-board for six days. The half-board consists of a large breakfast buffet with tea and cereal corner. Every sunday we have a Prosecco- breakfast. In the evening (apart from Sunday) we offer you a variegated buffet with different salads, cold starters and soups followed by our exquisite FleurAlp menu. Furthermore there are some excellent restaurants within spitting distance, so that you can have a good dinner even on Sunday.
For our kids
Reduction for children (only in the camp bed):
Children from 0 years to 3 years: € 15,00 pro day
Children from 3 years to 12 years: 50% of reduction
Children from 12 years to 15 years: 40% of reduction
Children with 15 years and older: 10% of reduction
The following facilities are at your disposal:
- Dining-hall with air conditioner
- House bar
- Finnish sauna
- Infrared-, fitness- and health-cabinet
- Steam shower
- Solar-heated salt-water pool
- Hot-Whirlpool up to 36° degrees in the outdoor area
- Sunbathing area
- Table tennis
- Parking area belonging to the hotel
- Internet Point
- W-Lan free
Moreover: rental of Nordic-Walking sticks and bikes for free, so that you can discover all the great hiking- and bicycle trails starting directly in front of the hotel.
Every day large breakfast buffet with tea and cereal corner. Every sunday we have a Prosecco- breakfast.
Every evening (apart from Sunday) variegated salad-, soup- and cold starter-buffet followed by our exquisite FleurAlp menu
To assuage your appetite between the meals, we serve you delicacies out of our menu of the day as snacks and delicious sundaes (as of 2.30 pm)
Specialities of the house are:
- Welcome aperitive
- Prosecco- breakfast every sunday
- Italian cuisine
- Tyrolean menus
- Gala- Dinner
- Noodle - buffet
- Cheese buffet once a week
In addition: During summer we arrange barbecues on our terrace (once a week). In case of good weather conditions, the breakfast and dinner is taken on our terrace.
Special Events in Cermes and environment:
- Lana Blossom Festival (April)
- Wild herbs & local and healthy in Lana (May)
- Hiking-Camp in Lana (April/May)
- Lana Live & International Culture Festival (May)
- Open-air performances Lana (July/August)
- Children's summer in Lana (July/August)
- Thursday late shopping in Lana and environs (July/August)
- Days of the chestnuts in Lana and environs (October)
- International WineFestival in Merano (November)
- Christmas Market in Merano and Lana (November/December)
European trip insurance