Last minute offers for your holiday in South Tyrol
NEWS GuestPass 2023
Holidays 360° - Discover South Tyrol with the new GuestPass
For only a one-night stay in the region of Lana you will receive the South Tyrol Guest Pass free of charge from your host!
At all member establishments you will receive the South Tyrol Guest Pass free of charge for a stay of one night or more. It will be given to you by your host upon arrival.
The South Tyrol Guest Pass allows you free use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol as well as selected cable cars. Included in the overnight price, you enjoy the following services:
- Regional trains in South Tyrol: Brenner/Brennero to Trento as well as Mals/Malles
until Innichen/San Candido
- Local buses (city buses, intercity buses)
- Burgstall-Vöran/Postal-Verano, Vilpian-Mölten/Vilpiano-Meltina, Bozen-Ritten/Bolzano-Renon, Bozen-Kohlern/Bolzano-Colle, Mühlbach-Meransen/Rio di Pusteria-Maranza cable cars
- Ritten/Renon railway and the Mendel/Mendola funicular
- Ride with Postbus Switzerland between Mals/Malles and Müstair
* * * *
The following services :are contained in each offer: The prices include half-board for six days. The half-board consists of a large breakfast buffet with tea- and organic food corner. In the evening (apart from Sunday) we offer you a variegated buffet with different salads, cold starters and soups followed by our exquisite FleurAlp menu. Furthermore there are some excellent restaurants within spitting distance, so that you can have a good dinner even on Sunday.